Sunday 5 August 2012

Treasure hunting resumes..

With all the bad weather I have been starved of carboot sale goodness. This weekend was no different but we did have the Seaside Brocante and a couple of yard sales so I got some action. Managed to get this little lot, which I am very happy with.

We need more 'yard' and garage sales in the UK, such a great idea, I am seriously tempted to do one myself.








1. Pretty trays
2. Sewing box, tin and jelly mould
3. Inside the sewing box - in need of a little makeover
4. Little bowls, display box, cute little girl picture and my favourite find; Madeleine baking mould, can't wait to make some now!
5. Beautiful sea-themed vintage books


I am really excited by the display box, it's for a project I have been thinking about for Christmas. I will post it here nearer the time.

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely blog you have! I stumbled across it the other day, and loved it as I live in Whitstable too, and then I saw this, and realised you bought the pretty fruit bowls from us at the Brocante!

    Hannah,
    Anchors Aweigh Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, Thank you, I need to find the time to blog more but pleased you like it. I love my fruit bowls and have bought a few things from your lovely stall. Hope to see you again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral trays, tey are gorgeous. I am so pleased I found your lovely blog.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...